Model No.: SF-DE-606 Dental Instruments Amalgamator
1.Controlled, consistent mix
2.Noiseless, stable operation
SF High-frequently Dental Instruments Amalgamator
Product Description 1. This kind of amalgamator, controlled by a microprocessor, ensures a precise, controlled, consistent mix.
2. With the width of the oscillating range, the mixing frequency, and your selected time(1-99S).
3. It's revolve according to "8" model.
4. For mercury-based fillings. Trust the performance of SYG200 amalgamator. Together, it provides the clinical perfection you need with the ease-of-use you want.
5. For safe operation, the SYG200 deactivates when you open the front cover to access the capsule.
6. Its ergonomic design is easy to use, stable, extremely quiet and easy to clean and maintain
Dental Instruments Amalgamator FEATURES
Controlled, consistent mix
Noiseless, stable operation
electrical safety standards met
|Voltage||220 V / 50 Hz(110 V / 60 Hz are available)|
|Absorbed power||200 W|
|Mixing frequency||4350 tr / mn ( cpm )|
|Programmable mixing time||1-99 sec|
|Dimensions||25 x21 x 13 CM|
Net Weight: 4.0g
Gross Weight: 4.5Kg
Packaging/unit: 32cm*27cm*18.5cm Quality We can send certificater to you by email or trade message Packing Normal packing, suitable for transport. Payment Pay by T/T, LC, Western Union, Money Gram We also accept PayPal, it is most useful and safe. please don’t refuse PayPal fee when you choose it. Shipping Loading Port: ShangHai or Ningbo, Guangzhou China Sample Delivery: 7-10days. FREE SAMPLE / FREIGHT COLLECT Mass Production Delivery: 7 -25days after order confirmed Samples are available within 7-10 working days. Contact us if you need more details on Dental Instruments Amalgamator. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Dental Instruments Amalgamator、Dental Instruments Amalgamator. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Dental Amalgamator